B2B SaaS/ Digital Asset Management
over €0.77 million to date, € 2,00 million expected by end of Q1 2021
>400 paying subscription customers across 44 countries, € 1m ARR, 91% YoY growth of MRR
- Prepare management reporting, explicitly designed for SaaS businesses, including consolidation between parent entity and subsidiaries:
- P&L report (consolidated) with focus on ARR and MRR
- Cash flows (consolidated) with focus on implications of various billing cycles
- P&L and Cash flow budget, including scenario analysis based on changing assumptions, incorporating acquisition channels, billing cycles, customer growth, churn rates, pricing rates, and others.
- Review and reorganize current processes of data collection, data inputs, data analysis to ensure sound reporting information.
- Review accounting policies and design the process to integrate management reporting and accounting to secure reliable data sources for the reports, matching officially submitted accounting reports.
- Implement management reporting to secure solid monthly reporting data and coordinate monthly actual reports to budget, including review of deviations and dashboards.
- Design pricing and cost accounting table for internal use, with automatic calculation of the full and variable cost of subscription plans by service, subscription plans, acquisition channels, and client categories.